This service provides remote reset and reprogramming of used BMW F/G series with the ZF 8HP transmissions to currently installed vehicle.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS SERVICE
- Windows desktop/laptop with Wi-Fi and Ethernet port (USB Ethernet will not work)
- A Enet cable is required
- You will need TeamViewer desktop free edition (No Need to Create Account), classic not web version – https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/download/windows/
- You will need to enable the the TeamViewer VPN driver, it’s done easily by clicking in your TeamViewer on Extras –> Options –> Advanced –>Click Show advanced options –> Under Advanced network settings –> Install VPN driver –>
- Make sure any 3rd party antivirus software is temporarily disabled for session. If computer has McAfee antivirus or web services disabling will not work, unfortunately this one needs to be completely removed but you are able to save the settings for re-installation
- On vehicle – Make sure trans has initial fill and if park bypass has been engaged that needs to be dis-engaged
- At time of confirmed appointment – Engine OFF – Connect Enet cable to vehicle – Make sure ignition on (see mileage) drivers seat belt buckled, all doors, trunk closed. Hood open for battery support OK, drivers window down to route Enet cable and activate ignition button OK. No one inside vehicle and do not disturb vehicle while processing.
- Service takes approximately 15mins to complete
- Battery stabilizer connected to vehicle